Modeling and detailing are the representation of design in 3D and 2D format used for downstream manufacturing engineering to fabricate and manufacture the product. We at Cognition offer modeling and detailing as a part of product development, design upgrades or product refurbishment. By drawing upon our established expertise in this area,
- Parametric feature-based solid modeling for modular-based designs
- Domain-specific modeling such as sheet metal, castings, plastics, structures, hydraulics, etc.
- Freeform surface modeling to develop an aesthetic class A surface to industry requirements
- Exploded views, layout drawings and full-fledged manufacturing drawings for release
- Validation and verification of designs against specifications in 3D and 2D